
Vivian was good at shooting targets, and she had very little practice. I was a bit intimidated by how she hit targets with a steady hand and aim. I explained how to do it, she listened and did it! Never one to turn down an adventure, she is repelling here off a cliff near an exit at Stone Mountain. Probably would be locked up today for doing the same thing.
1 comment:
I remember the trips to south georgia that Mommy and Daddy would go shooting. She was quite adventurous.
And the repelling pictures bring back memories of being strapped to the back of Daddy or Mommy, as they repelled down the side of cliffs. YES, they would go down with Aaralyn and I strapped to their bodies. It was so exciting. Once Daddy said he was going to teach me how to repel on my own. He set the rope up in the highest tree in the yard, until Mommy put the brakes on that GREAT idea........I will never forget it, and that green car.....the doors did not lock, and I opened the door as I sat up front while Mommy drove down the road one day. She leaned over and somehow, while keeping the car on the road, grabbed me by my neck AND shut the door at the same time. She kept her hand around my neck for several minutes afterward. She never said a word about it. No words needed to be said, as her firm grip on my neck said it all..........
Post a Comment