Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 23, 2010

For some reason I am having an emotional week on a number of fronts.  Pesky things those emotions.  A lot  more convenient to stuff them and stay in control.  Stuffing is a terrible way to live since emotions come back and get you one way or another sooner or later.  Better to deal with them now and go on.

I am missing Vivian a lot today.  Her absence makes it necessary to build a brand  new life that seems to come together very slowly; perhaps because I am slow doing it.

My good friend Jones built a wonderful life starting over at 51; I thrashed around for nearly three years after the events of February 2007 before really starting a new life.

I want mine to be good and must make good choices to do so.  So, this little emotional indulgence is over and I must go back to work and back to life.  I miss you, Vivian.

No comments: