Vivian used magnets to post important personal notes, pictures, and recipes on the refrigerator door. A few days ago I felt moved to store some of them away, and I found this poem I wrote to her about two years ago. Somehow I have never noticed it there; a deeply moving message to find from her a little over nine months after she was called to eternity.
It is very personal but so much a part of my heart.
Your Kiss
Never before I felt
Your touch as light as air
And tenderness so sweet
As when your lips are there.
No fire could ever give
The warmth your touch brings
To my heart, soul, and spirit
From your lips my dear Queen.
No music ever played
Or bird's voice to sing
The music in my soul
Your lips fully from.
Nothing ever as deep
As my love's desire so strong
Your magic ever close
Your lips, all night long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment