Thursday, October 25, 2007

The very beginning of our life together




I thought it very appropriate to have a picture at the very beginning of our life together almost 30 years ago, so here we are, along with Vivian's two little girls that I adopted as my own and they always have been. Notice the last few days of my mustach and afro hair style.

5 comments:

Joshua D. White said...

My goodness dad - You had your hands full from the very beginning!!! And look at that huge grin on your face! Hahahaha...

Aaralyn said...

i'm still your little girl! i love you, Daddy.

Bob said...

Wow! What memories.
Vivian was a very special lady and you have the memories to prove it.
What a beautiful couple on the that very special first day. What a head of hair to boot!
I feel very blessed to have been a part of your lives, even though very short.
I especially love the pic showing her free spirt on the back of a Harley. What a very special Lady.
And guy!

Your friend always
Bob

Wayne said...

Thanks for your good words here, Bob. Let's always stay in touch.

Wayne

Anonymous said...

Oh Daddy, look at your big smile....you had no clue, really.....just kidding!