So, since Wayne invited me to post on this blog, I thought I would add in the "other" grandchild who got lots of hugs and kisses and rocking from Vivian (since she was separated from baby Sam). The Krafts were and always will be thankful for her support and love during the time we had her, and we are sad that Aidan will never know her while on earth.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you've posted these pictures. I know Aiden was very special to mom. He really was like another grandson to her...
I remember Vivian and I at the Kraft's home; Aiden was such a tiny little thing. He often would cry and the only thing that would comfort him was sitting on the large rubber ball and bouncing up and down while holding him. I was astonished the first time I saw Vivian doing it.
Wayne
Vivian's heart did not have measure when she loved.....
Post a Comment