Sarah is giving a nice smile and wave before doing something mischevious at Grandma Tickle's house and Vivian is smiling in the picture on the right.
We always have an interesting time in Ohio, there is lots to do.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Daddy. I am glad that you are doing this. Maybe we can find some "more attractive" pictures of me for you to post. I have one of me and Mommy that I would love for you to post. Talk to you about it later. Love you.
Sarah...you look absolutely gorgeous. You look like a younger version of Vivian as I remember her 30 years ago. Be proud that you are as beautiful as she was. I thought that it was her the 1st time I looked at the picture and my heart skipped a beat. I'm glad your Dad has posted these pictures. I love you guys. Jean
Words shared with me by a good friend...author unknown...
"She knew the Lord intimately. She knows Him even more intimately now. It is the beginning of an eternity of incredible eyewitness experiences of our Lord and His Father through Their Spirit. She is free. She is alive. She is at home. The ones she left behind are the ones who mourn. You mourn about her but not for her. We know that whoever lives and believes in Jesus will never die. Yet Paul, who said that death has been swallowed up in victory and has lost its sting, still said that death is the last enemy. In your grieving over the emptiness of where your wife has been part of your lives know that that place is light and not dark. We leave you in our Shepherd’s tender care."
3 comments:
Hi Daddy. I am glad that you are doing this. Maybe we can find some "more attractive" pictures of me for you to post. I have one of me and Mommy that I would love for you to post. Talk to you about it later. Love you.
That's crazy! You look totally hot in this picture! Look how big your boobs look.
Sarah...you look absolutely gorgeous. You look like a younger version of Vivian as I remember her 30 years ago. Be proud that you are as beautiful as she was. I thought that it was her the 1st time I looked at the picture and my heart skipped a beat. I'm glad your Dad has posted these pictures. I love you guys. Jean
Post a Comment